Getting your nails done?
Similarities Between Solar Nails & Gel Nails
- Both nail types are artificial overlays.
- Both nail types generally need to be removed by filing.
- Both are applied using a brush.
- Both are available in a variety of colors.
- Both nail types last generally the same amount of time.
Differences Between Solar Nails & Gel Nails
- Gel nails are cured with an ultraviolet lamp.
- The acrylic nails are powder combined with a liquid soaked applicator.
- Some gel nails are sculpted on.
- Acrylic nails are applied similarly to polish with a brush.
- The fill time is shorter for acrylic nails.
These are some basic similarities and differences between solar nails vs gel nails. If you have any additional questions about solar nails or gel nails please leave your questions below.